Aluminium fabrication is the creation of structures by cutting, bending and assembling processes. Aluminium (or aluminum) is a chemical element that is a silvery-white, soft, nonmagnetic and ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element after oxygen and silicon and the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust.
Fabrication is the process of welding, cutting, forming and machining metals such as aluminium and usually starts with drawings of dimensions and specifications. Both human labor and automation are commonly used in the process of fabricating aluminium, and a fabricated product may be called a fabrication.
We have a fully equipped manufacturing workshop that enables us to do aluminium fabrication.
Apex Aluminium specialise in the fabrication of aluminium. We perform design integration services where custom products are required utilising state of the art software.
Our aluminium Services include:
- Manufacturing of aluminium windows and doors.
- Installation of all aluminium products – windows, doors, sliding doors, showers, mirrors, folding doors and more.
- Repairing all aluminium products, wheels, rubber gaskets, glass, handles and hinges.
- Maintenance of aluminium products – windows and doors.
- Aluminium conversions (converting from steel / wood to aluminium)